Every good bag needs a wing-bag. The Field Pouch is an expanding pouch for cords, accessories, batteries, hard drives, and even mirrorless cameras and lenses. Keep it in your bag, wear it on your belt or attach any Peak Design strap to turn The Field Pouch into an ultralight sling bag. With an expandable roll-top design, a waxed outer shell and felt inner padding, The Field Pouch can safely hold and organize all of your odds and ends. It also includes an attachment point for Capture, making it an ideal bag for carrying mirrorless setups.
• Accessory Pouch: Carry all the small stuff: cords, chargers, battery packs, hard drives, chapstick, band-aids, handcuffs...you get the point.
• Shoulder Bag: Clip on any Peak Design strap (sold separately) and The Field Pouch becomes a sling/shoulder bag ideal for a short excursion.
• Belt Pouch: With rugged seatbelt style belt/carabiner loops on the back, The Field Pouch can hang from any belt or bag
• Expandable design: Adapts to all sorts of gear
• Stretchy mesh inner pockets: Organize items of all sizes
• Versatile: Works with Peak Design straps
• High-quality dense felt padding: Provides light protection
• 6 inner pockets: Keep gear of all types organized
• Durable Velcro closure: Hypalon-reinforced and bar-tacked stress points
• Attachment point: for any Capture Camera Clip
• Seatbelt-style webbing belt loops: Perfect for your belt
• Weather resistant: Made of waxed 500D Kodra shell
• SKU/Part Number: BP-BL-1 (Charcoal), BP-BR-1 (Heritage Tan)
• Capacity: 3L max
• Size (Empty): 10.25 in (26 cm) x 5.4 in (14 cm) x .5 in (1 cm)
• Size (Full): 10.25 in (26 cm) x 8 in (20 cm) x 5 in (13 cm)
• Weight (Empty): 5.5 oz (155g)
• Materials: Ultralight waxed Kodra synthetic canvas with DWR coating for weatherproofness, heavy felt internal fabric for light protection, Hypalon attachment points for Anchors and Capture
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.