Standard Plate is the quick-release plate that comes with the standard Capture® Camera Clip. It's compatible with most ARCA-type tripods, fits in Capture® in 4 directions, and contains 4 loops for connecting Micro-Anchors®. Die-cast/powdercoated construction.
• ARCA®-type compatible - The Standard Plate fits into nearly any ARCA®-type tripod head in 4 directions.
• 4-direction compatibility with Capture® - The Standard Plate fits into the Capture Camera Clip in 4 directions, allowing you to quickly position your camera at a 90-degree angle for safe and easy lens changes. Standard Plate is backwards compatible with every Capture unit ever built.
• Professional quality and functionality - the plate is made of die-cast, powder coated aluminum - weatherproof and built to last.
• Durable, twist resistant pad - we tested hundreds of materials until we found the perfect combination of durability and grip - when tightened with a hex key, our plates are nearly twist-proof.
• Leash™ and Cuff™ compatibility - Standard Plate has 4 loops that let you connect Peak Design Micro-Anchors™ so you easily attach any of our camera straps.
• Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the Standard Plate comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts.
• SKU/Part Number: PL-S1
• Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
• Packed Weight: 1.2 oz (32 g)
• Size: 1.5 in (3.8 cm) x 1.5 in (3.8 cm) x 0.6 in (1.4 cm)
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.