The most versatile pro camera strap in the world. Anchor Link quick-connectors let you wear Slide as a sling, neck or shoulder strap. Seatbelt-style webbing with internal padding has smooth and grippy sides, letting it glide over any clothing or stay put exactly where you want it: back, hip or front.
• Works with any camera: Sturdy and padded for use with full frame DSLRs with large lenses, but low-profile enough for smaller mirrorless cameras. Attaches to any camera's strap loops or tripod socket using included ARCA-compatible tripod plate.
• Sling Strap: Connect Slide to Anchors on the strap lug and tripod socket and wear it as a quick-cinching sling strap that glides over your clothing.
• Neck Strap: The classic configuration. Attach Slide to both strap lugs and you've got a clean, classic-looking neck strap.
• Shoulder Strap: In a hurry? Flip the strap over and you've got a silicon grip that lets you quickly hang your camera over your shoulder.
• Quick-connecting: Attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
• Quick-adjusting: Quickly adjustable with 2 durable aluminum quick-adjust handles.
• Grip or no grip: Smooth on one side and grippy on the other, and instantly reversible depending on your preference.
• Use with Capture®: Works stand-alone or with any Capture® Camera Clip
• Ridiculously comfortable: Internally-padded webbing is low-profile, yet comfortable even with the heaviest of pro cameras.
• Super strong: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lenses/accessory combination.
• Dyneema® Anchors: Newly upgraded Dynemma-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance
What is in the box
• Hex Key
• Standard Arca Plate
• 4 Dyneema Anchors
• Microfiber Pouch
• SKU/Part Number: SL-1, SL-T-2, SL-L-2
• Number of Anchors: 4
• Included Plate: Standard Plate: die-cast, powder coated aluminum. Arca compatible.
• Weight: 171g (281g as packed)
• Max Length: 137 cm (54")
• Min Length: 99 cm (39")
• Width: 45 mm (1.8")
• Strength rating: Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Slide safe for use with the largest of professional cameras
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.