Everything you could possibly want in one quick-release plate. PROplate™ works in ARCA®-type tripod heads, and can also be configured to fit in both ARCA and Manfrotto® RC2 tripod heads. Slides into Capture® in 4 directions. Contains 4 loops for Peak Design Anchors. Machined/anodized construction.
Note that this item is a newer version of the DUALplate and ARCAplate, which can be purchased for $19.95 each while supplies last.
• Manfrotto® RC2 and ARCA® tripod compatible - Out of the box PROplate works with nearly all ARCA-type tripod heads. If you desire Manfrotto RC2 compatibility, simply install two adapters (adapters and installation tool included) and PROplate will be both ARCA and Manfrotto RC2 compatible. (Learn more about Capture compatibility with Manfrotto Tripods)
• 4-direction compatibility with Capture® - PROplate fits into Capture in 4 directions and is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built. When the RC2 adapters are installed PROplate fits into Capture in 2 directions.
• Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
• Hex/coin-drive connection screw - Features a connection screw with a 4mm hex drive, as well as a coin drive, meaning you'll always be able to securely tighten or easily remove PROplate.
• Durable, twist resistant pad - The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
• Compatible with all Peak Design straps - Contains 4 loops specifically designed for attaching Peak Design Anchors, meaning you can use PROplate (and Capture) with any/all of our quick-connecting camera straps.
• Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the DUALplate comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts
• SKU/Part Number: PL-PP-1
• Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g)
• Packed Weight: 2 oz (56 g)
• Size: 2.1 in (5.2 cm) x 1.5 in (3.8 cm) x 0.4 in (1.04 cm)
• Warranty: Lifetime
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.