The most versatile, lightweight and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, Leash adapts to any camera and any shooting situation. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, video stabilizer and more. When you don’t need a strap, Leash quickly disconnects and stores in your pocket or bag.
• Use with binoculars tripods and more: Don't stop at cameras. Leash can connect to just about anything that you might want to carry with a strap - that includes binoculars, tripods, rangefinders, toddlers, the list goes on. Don't use Leash to carry your toddler though. People will judge you.
• Sling, Neck or Shoulder Strap: Leash is whatever strap you need it to be, whenever you need it. It can be quickly reconfigured to function as a sling, neck or shoulder strap for your camera or any device that you can connect Peak Design Anchors to.
• Safety Tether for Capture: Capture Camera Clip user? What's keeping your camera safe when you unclip it from Capture? Leash, that's what. Attach one end of Leash to your camera and the other end to your belt loop, backpack or Capture Clip and have an extra layer of safety when shooting in perilous environments.
• Video Stabilizer: Use Leash as a stabilizer strap for taking smooth, panning video. By putting tension on the Leash strap, you can almost totally prevent choppy footage caused by shaky hands.
• Huge range of adjustment: Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm) with a glass-reinforced nylon sliding adjuster. When used as a safety tether, Leash can become as short at 19 in (48 cm).
• Quick-connecting and removing: Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
• Fits in your pocket: Leash's slim hardware and 3/4" webbing packs down to fit comfortably in your pocket, purse, glovebox or camera bag, making Leash the ideal spare camera strap to have on-hand at all times.
• No bull: Want a strap with a memory card holder and a lens cap clip and a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time? Don't get Leash. Leash is for the true gear minimalist—nothing but the essentials in a tiny, ultralight package
• Glides over your clothing: The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, giving you fast camera access and all-day comfort even with heavier cameras.
• Super strong: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
• Dyneema® Anchors: Newly upgraded Dynemma-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance.
Whats in the Box
• 4 Dyneema Anchors
• Microfiber Pouch
• SKU/Part Number: L-2
• Weight: 2.0 oz (2.7 oz as packed)
• Strap length: adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm). Can become as short as 19 in (48 cm) in safety tether configuration.
• Strap Width: 19 mm (0.75 in).
• Strength rating:Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
• Warranty: Guaranteed for life.
Watch this video for more information on the Leash - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7f7ibqfVZY
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.