The world’s most low-profile, unobtrusive way to protect your camera from accidental drops. When you grab your camera, click Cuff into place - your camera is instantly locked-in and secure. When not in use, Cuff stores as a bracelet for quick accessibility.
• Use with cameras, GoPros and more: Attaches to any camera's strap loops. Compatible with compact cameras all the way up to full-frame DSLRs and even medium format cameras. You can also attach Cuff to GoPros, keychains, microphones or anything else that you want to keep safely tethered to your wrist.
• Quick-connecting: Attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
• Ultralight and compact: Small enough to fit in any pocket.
• Stores as a bracelet: When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet.
• Quick-cinching: Quickly cinch Cuff around your wrist for extra security.
• Super strong: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
• Use with Capture®: Works stand-alone or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
• Dyneema® Anchors: Newly upgraded Dyneema-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance.
What is in the box
• 2 Dyneema Anchors
• Microfiber Pouch
•SKU/Part Number: CF-2
•Weight: 0.9 oz (1.4 oz as packed)
•Strap length: Fixed 8 inch strap has an adjustable cinch to control tightness around your wrist
•Strength rating: Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Cuff safe for use with the largest of professional cameras
•Warranty: Guaranteed for life.
Watch this video for more information on the Leash - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7f7ibqfVZY
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.