The world’s first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera’s controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon® exterior, microfiber pad and aluminum adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear.
• Works with any DSLR: Compatible with any Dslr (or SLR) camera including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips
• Quick-adjusting: Cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
• Quick-connecting: Attaches quickly with our Anchor Link™ connection system.
• Use with Capture®: Works stand-along or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
• Tripod compatible: Compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
• Small and sleek: Low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
• Thoughtful aesthetics: Made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
• Super strong: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
• Hypalon Construction: Clutch's exterior shell is made from the same material that whitewater rafts are made of.
• Microfiber Pad: Never gets sweaty or sticky against your hand. Nobody likes a sweaty hand.
•Dyneema® Anchors: Newly upgraded Dynemma-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance.
What is in the box
• Standard Plate
• 2 Dyneema Anchors
• Microfiber Pouch
• Hex Wrench
• SKU/Part Number: CL-2
• Number of Anchors: 2
• Included Plate: Standard Plate: die-cast, powder coated aluminum. Arca compatible.
• Weight: 50g (123g as packed)
• Max Length: 29 cm (11.4")
• Min Length: 20 cm (8")
• Width: 51 mm (2")
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.