A replacement or backup set of 2 standard clamping bolts for Capture® v2 or CapturePRO®. Turned anodized aluminum heads with stainless steel shafts.
• Ultra-durable construction - Anodized aluminum heads with stainless steel shafts - weatherproof and built to last a lifetime.
• Superior locking ability - Our Capture v2 bolts are an improved design from our v1 bolts - they feature a special head geometry that prevents Capture from loosening on your backpack strap during use.
• SKU: CB-8
• Materials: Stainless steel shaft with turned aluminum head
• Size: 18mm head diameter, 21mm total length
• Strap size: Allows Capture to fits straps up to 1.3 cm (0.5 in) thick*
• Compatibility: Capture v2 and CapturePRO (does not work with Capture v1)
• Warranty: Lifetime
*Strap thickness measured when strap is compressed. Note that many backpacks have straps thicker than this, but Capture's standard clamping bolts will still fit these straps because they are made of spongy materials that can be compressed.
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.