The most versatile action camera mount ever created, Capture P.O.V. lets you mount GoPro® and other action cameras directly on a backpack or strap. Also works with point-and-shoot cameras. Aluminum & glass-reinforced nylon construction.
• Holds almost any action camera: GoPro®, Sony® ActionCam, Contour® and more. Also holds point-and-shoots.
• Mounts to any strap: works great on backpack straps, life vests, ski boots, and any piece of gear with a strap on it. Fits straps up to 3" wide.
• Low-profile & discreet: Unlike chest and helmet mounts, CaptureP.O.V. holds your camera close to your body.
• Ultra-smooth video: Includes a stabilizing pad and a locking clamp to ensure smooth POV video.
• Full pan and tilt: Position your camera however you want - even updside down - so you can get better angles and shots.
• CaptureTool wrench: Includes a special tool for tightening screws and bolts for extra bumpy rides.
• Carry point-and-shoots: Can be used as a discreet, convenient way to carry a point-and-shoot camera.
• Quick-release lock: Access your camera's controls and quickly re-secure it in seconds.
• Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent accidental release.
• Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powder-coated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate & mounting arms.
• Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design
Whats in the Box? (See pic)
• Capture Camera Clip base unit - clamps to any strap or belt and holds your action camera.
• Adapter Plate - locks into the Capture Clip, holds either the J-arm or Point & Shoot Plate.
• J-Arm - lets you mount a GoPro® camera, provides horizonal and vertical adjustability.
• Point & Shoot Plate - lets you mount a point-and-shoot camera, or other brands of action cameras.
• Connecting Bolts - holds the J-arm or Point & Shoot Plate in place.
• CaptureTool - Allows you to tightly clamp down your bolts for extra bumpy rides. Also opens beers.
• Stabilizer Pad - sits behind the Capture Clip and helps you capture smoother video.
• Long Clamping Bolts - these replace Capture's standard clamping bolts when using the Stabilizer Pad.
• SKU/Part Number: CPOV-1
• Capture Clip Weight: 100g
• Capture Clip Dimensions: 4.1 in (10.4 cm) x 2.05 in (5.2 cm) x 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
• Warranty: Lifetime
Watch this video for more information about the POV Kit for the Capture Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ytjHfBKR0
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.