The new ergonomically redesigned, ultra-light Capture® Camera Clip is a camera holstering solution for all photographers, with an attractive price to match. Carry your camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. Aluminum & glass-reinforced nylon construction.
• Holds any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot. Mount GoPro cameras with the POV Kit (sold separately).
• Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
• Works with tripods: The standard quick release plate works with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
• Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
• Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in 4 directions, allowing fast lens changing.
• Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
• Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
• Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate.
• Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design
• SKU/Part Number: CCC-2.0S
• Capture Weight: 100g
• Standard Plate Weight: 22g
• Clip Dimensions: 4.1 in (10.4 cm) x 2.05 in (5.2 cm) x 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
• Warranty: Lifetime
Check out this video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPopVxKL3No
The mission of Peak Design is to enable photographers, adventurers and outdoors enthusiasts to better capture the beautiful world around them. We do this by designing and building innovative, thoughtfully composed, ultra-durable products that are easy to use and versatile. Right now we are helping people better transport and physically manage their cameras, and providing new ways to shoot action video. In the future we will continue to tackle other pain points that photographers and outdoors enthusiasts face. We believe that wherever you go and whatever you do, your camera should be right there with you.