SUP better with a double bladed Hala Butterknife Paddle. Two blades are not just better than one, they are more versatile, more powerful, and more fun! Get out to the lineup faster, navigate whitewater more easily, and kayak or paddle from a kneeling position. Adjustable length, carbon fiber shaft and fiberglass blades.
The Hala Butterknife is a regular standup paddle all day long, with benefits! Kneel down, sit, or stand-up! You can tackle every SUP adventure:
Now 3 Pieces (travel size, fits rolled in your board!)
• Get out to the lineup or eddy faster after a surf
• Get out of the impact zone faster and catch more waves
• Power through strong wind Beat whitewater – stand or sit whenever you want
• Get out to the waves faster and easier, and surf more!
• Recover your line after a fall in whitewater
• Get into the eddy, up the eddy, and chill until you next chance to surf a standing river wave
• Dial in the wave from your knees and surf more!
• Relax on the river, lake or ocean, and stand when you’re ready
• Use both blades to brace and get where you need to be
• Used with the optional kayak seat, and your Hala inflatable stand up paddle board
Weight: 2 lbs
• Short Length for height 5’2 – 5’10,
• Long Length for height 5’9 – 6’5
Bigger was just the first piece of the puzzle – it solved stability, and enhanced the inland paddling experience, but didn’t allow us to maneuver quickly enough.
For 4 years, we have been prototyping shapes and rocker profiles, finding the perfect blend of stability and agility that we call our Progressive Shape Inflatables. From flat water to whitewater to river surfing to beach surfing, you will feel the design differences that make Hala inflatable SUPs stand out.
Hala’s Rocky Mountain headquarters gives us a unique angle for designing paddle gear. Whether stomping big whitewater, doing yoga with friends, or surfing and touring your favorite water, Hala boards are built to let you live your adventure.
We use and abuse every piece of equipment we make, and we spare no expense to make sure your Hala Gear lasts. We use unbreakable fins and fin boxes, triple reinforced D-rings, and the highest quality drop stitch and PVC. Innovation is key, and we love to push the limits. Our versatile designs open up new ways of paddling your water. The Butterknife and optional kayak seat allow you to explore the water in your own way, and the plentiful rigging points let you load up to cover the miles.
We use the highest caliber material in manufacturing our boards. We take the extra steps to reinforce our boards in key places so that they are as rigid and functional in your application as you need. They are the most fun and responsive inflatable boards you will ever ride.
We are so confident in our construction methods, that we give the best warranty in the industry. Tour operators and rental hubs have used our bomber inflatables. The boards have been exposed to sun, rocks, elements, animals and people of every size and shape. They have been dropped, dragged and smacked.